On Android 8 and 9.0 or newer
Your smart device's location services and location permissions must be enabled for the Clarius app in order to detect and connect to the Clarius scanner.
When you first install the Clarius app, you will be asked to grant location permissions to the Clarius app.
Enabling Location Services
Depending on the smart device, the following steps may be slightly different. Please refer to your smart device's user manual for further information.
- Open your device's Settings app.
- Tap Security & location.
- If you don't see "Security & location," follow the steps for older Android versions.
- If you have a work profile, tap Advanced.
- Tap Location.
- Turn Use location on.
Enabling Location Permissions for the Clarius Ultrasound App
- Open your smart device’s Settings.
- Tap Security & location and then Location.
* If you don’t see Security & location, tap Location.
* If you have a work profile, before you tap Location, tap Advanced.
- Tap App level permissions.
- Find the Clarius app.
- Turn on location permissions for the Clarius app.
- Open your smart device's Settings and select Apps.
- Select the Clarius app and tap on Permissions.
- Ensure the Location permission is enabled.