Predefined Annotations can be created for each workflow. They will be made available in the app as a list in the annotation tool. With a simple tap, the annotation will be added to the image. This is useful to avoid typing frequently-used annotations.
Adding/Editing Predefined Annotations
- Sign in to Clarius Cloud.
- Select My Institution to go to your most recently viewed institution. If you are in more than one institution, you may need to switch to a different institution. Select Settings in the institution menu.
- Select System > Workflows. Click the Edit Annotations button associated with the Workflow that should be customized.
- The Title is used to classify annotations.
- In the Labels field, enter your custom annotations as a comma separated list.
- (Optional) Check Linked to have the annotations act as a group. Linked annotations will act as a single annotation. Selecting an annotation in the App will replace the currently placed annotation with the newly selected annotation. Linked and non-linked have different background colors to distinguish them.
- Click the Add button to add more annotations groups.
- Click Save when done.
Using Predefined Annotations in the App
- While on live scan from the app, tap the tools iconand select Annotations.
- The screen displays a text field and the list of custom annotations below. Slide the list to the left to see more and tap on the desired annotation to use.
- Drag and pin your selected annotations to its desired location then tap the camera icon to save the annotation(s).