Note: Clarius Foot Pedal is no longer available for purchase
These are some common troubleshooting steps if your Clarius foot pedal is not connecting to your smart device.
Blue LED Light
|Blinking Fast||indicates the foot pedal is searching or trying to connect to the Clarius app.|
|Blinking Slow||indicates the foot pedal is successfully connected to the Clarius app.|
Resetting the Foot Pedal
The Clarius Foot Pedal currently only operates on mode 1. If you receive a message saying a Bluetooth Pairing Request you are on the wrong mode and you will need to reset the foot pedal back to default.
- Turn on the foot pedal by holding the power button until the blue LED lights begin to blink.
- Hold the button until the red LED blinks once. Let go of the button. Both the red and blue LED light will blink simultaneously once.
- If the red and blue LED light blinks simultaneously more than once, repeat step 2 again until it only blinks once.
Foot Pedal icon is no longer visible after force closing the Clarius app.
If the Clarius app is force closed (for iOS How to force an app to close on your iOS device), the next time you launch the Clarius app, the foot pedal icon will no longer be visible. Reconnect the Clarius foot pedal to your smart device again.
- The blue LED light should be blinking slowly.
- Tap on the power icon once.
- The blue LED light will now blink quickly, indicating it is ready to be paired again.
- Continue pairing the foot pedal to the Clarius app. Refer to article: Connecting Foot Pedal to Clarius App for further instructions.