Low Power Sleep Mode
When on low power sleep mode, the scanner will be operating at a lower battery level.
Low Power Sleep Mode is enabled:
- Automatically after a period of inactivity.
- By tapping on the power icon within the app.
Manually enable Low Power Sleep Mode
- If you are on the Patient Demographic, Indications, live scanning, Review, or Impressions page, tap on to return to the Workflows page.
- Tap on the to return to the Scanners page.
- Tap on the to disconnect your scanner.
Turning Off the Scanner
The Clarius scanner does not have a physical power off button. To fully turn off the scanner, remove the battery.
Note: We recommend you store the battery separate from the scanner at the end of a scanning session.