When performing volume measurements (available in certain workflows), when you select the volume measurement tool, the length, width, and height will automatically cascade in sequence so that you do not need to tap the measurement tool each time.
- While using a compatible workflow that supports volume measurement (such as bladder or prostate), freeze the image by tapping on .
- Tap on and choose the volume you are measuring.
- Tap on an area to mark the first point, and then tap on another to mark the second point. This will create a distance line between the two points with the measured length displayed on the screen. Repeat again to calculate the width.
- Once you have completed your measurements, tapto save the image.
- Unfreeze the image by tapping on . Once the scanner is positioned correctly to capture the height, freeze the image again.
- Mark the first point, and then tapping on another to mark the second point to measure the height.
- Once you have completed your measurement, tapto save the image.
- The length, width, height, and the calculated volume will display on the top left corner.