When you have finished imaging, you can evaluate and delete captured images and cineloop videos that were acquired during the exam. For a short video tutorial, visit the Clarius Classroom on how to review and delete images from the App for exams.
To review or delete Images and Cineloop videos
- From the scanning page, go back to the patient demographics page by tapping the review-back icon and scroll down towards the Captures section, or simply tap the 'Go to captures' bubble text box to redirect you straight to the captures section.
- Swipe left or right to review your captured images and cineloop videos.
- Tap on the trash bin icon next to the image or cines that you would like to delete.
To recover deleted Images or Cineloop videos
- Tap on the trash bin iconin the Captures section.
- Select the image or cineloop video you would like to recover, and tap on .