The premium Clarius scanner model supports sending exams to a DICOM compliant server. DICOM can also be added as an optional add-on for non-premium models.
To set up your DICOM server, the admin of your Cloud institution will need to first add the server to the Cloud.
- Have the admin sign on to Clarius Cloud.
- Select My Institution to go to your most recently viewed institution. If you are in more than one institution, you may need to switch to a different institution. Select Settings in the institution menu.
- Select Systems > DICOM and select Add DICOM Server. You will need to know the Application Entity Title (AET), IP Address or Server Name, and Port of your DICOM server. You can also change the Transfer Syntax order of your DICOM server by dragging the available options, or the image width and height. Click Save when you are finished.
- If your facility uses multiple DICOM servers, you can configure additional ones on the Clarius Cloud by repeating step 3.
Sending an Exam to a DICOM Server
- After you are finished scanning and on the Impressions page, you will be shown a list of DICOM Destinations. Select the server(s) that you would like to send your exams to and tap End Exam and Submit.
- You will need to connect your smart device to a network that has access to your DICOM server. The app will send the exam once it is no longer on the scanner's Wi-Fi Direct network, and is able to communicate with the DICOM server successfully.
For more detailed information, please refer to Clarius DICOM Conformance Statement.