You can export images and cineloops for an individual exam or for several exams.
Once exported, the images can be transferred as you would any other image or movie file, and can be transferred by email, onto a USB stick, to a different computer or device, and so on.
Exporting Images and Cineloop Videos for an Individual Exam
- Sign in to the Clarius Cloud.
- Click on Exams and open the exam containing the images and cineloop videos you would like to export.
- Click on Export Images in the exam menu.
- Choose your desired Image Resolution and Export Options.
Please note, the larger the image resolution chosen, as well as the number of images, and the number and length of cines to be exported, will affect the time required to process the images for download.
Export Options of Note
Export Videos as Individual Images - Any cines included for export will not export as a video. Rather, selecting this option will cause any video files to instead be exported as a series of frame by frame images, in sequence. This may require more time to prepare the export for download. Note that the cine file save to the Cloud will remain a video file, and will be unaffected.
Include Demographics - This option will include the patient demographics that are associated with the exam and exam images on the images themselves. Consider patient confidentiality when selecting this option, and only select this option if a patient's protected, private data is required for inclusion on the actual exported image itself.
Export In DICOM Format - Selecting this option will show a new selection of export options. Note that if this option is selected, the exported images may not be able to be viewed normally, as doing so would require the exported images to be viewed in a program capable of interpreting the images conforming to the DICOM standard.
- Ensure the terms and conditions checkbox is checked, after reviewing the terms and conditions.
- Click Submit to begin the image export. You may also select Cancel if you wish to cancel the export.
- A new dialogue box (in yellow) will appear at the top of the screen. This confirms that the exported image and movie files are being prepared.
While the images are being prepared, the status on the Exported Exams page will read Pending.
When the images have completed the export process, the status will change to Completed, and there will be a button to Download the files as a .zip file.
You will also receive an email with a link to your download once it's ready. Though the email link will expire after 24 hours, you may always re-download previously exported exams from the View Exam Export option on the main exam page.
Exporting Images and Cineloops for Several Exams
- Sign in to the Clarius Cloud.
- Click on Exams.
- Select the exams you would like to export using the check-boxes in the left-most column.
- Click on Export
- Choose your desired Image Resolution and Export Options
- Read and accept the terms and conditions and click Submit.
- You should see the following dialog stating your files are being prepared. You will also receive an email with a link to your download once it's ready.