You are able to share your exam with individuals (known as reviewers) to review and leave comments.
Sending Exams for Review Using the Clarius App
You first need to add the individual as a reviewer to your institution in Clarius Cloud.
- Sign in to Clarius Cloud.
- Click on My Institution to go to your most recently viewed institution. If you are in more than one institution, you may need to switch to a different institution. Click on Users in the institution menu.
- Click on Invite New User.
- Enter the reviewer's email address. The reviewer will get an invitation email to join your institution.
Sending exams for review
Once you complete an exam, check the Send for Review option, and select the desired reviewer(s) from the Impressions page. The reviewer(s) will be notified by email that they have an exam to review.
Sending Exams for Review using Clarius Cloud
- Sign in to Clarius Cloud
- Go to Exams. Select the exam that you would like to share.
- Click on Add Reviewers and type their email address under Share With... or add reviewers by selecting from the drop-down list if invited before.
Reviewing exams on Clarius Cloud
You can view exams that have been shared with you by clicking on Shared Exams in the menu.
The exam owner and reviewers can use the Discussion tab to exchange comments.
The Report tab can also be used to write a more extensive report, which the exam owner can include when creating a PDF report.
The exam owner will be able to view reviewer comments and include them in a PDF report.