It has been observed on Samsung Galaxy tab S2 SM-T813 tablets that the connection time may take up to two minutes for the app to connect to the scanner using Wi-Fi Direct. Better performance may be achieved using your own local Wi-Fi Network instead of Wi-Fi Direct.
Switching to your own Local Wi-Fi Network
For Clarius 5.1 or newer
- Tap on the 3 horizontal lines on the top left corner.
- Tap on Settings.
- Toggle Use Wi-Fi Router if Available on.
For Clarius Version 4.2.2 or older
- On the Scanners page, tap on the cog wheel on the upper left corner.
- A drop down menu will appear to let you choose between Wi-Fi Direct or your own Wi-Fi.
- Select your network and enter the password. You cannot use an open, non-password protected network.