In Clarius 4.2.2 or older, if your scanner is not connecting to your smart device and you are seeing a message that says "The current network is the Scanner's Wi-Fi Direct network: DIRECT.... Select another network" please follow the following steps to resolve the issue.
- Tap on the Home icon on the top left corner.
- Tap on the Scanner icon on the top left corner.
- Tap on the gear icon on the top left corner to reveal the Wi-Fi Network menu.
- Ensure that Wi-Fi Direct is checked. The message should disappear.
- Select the scanner again, and return to scanning page like normal.