Our recommendations are listed below to protect your Clarius HD and HD3 scanners:
- Dry them thoroughly before storage.
- Avoid storing them in extreme temperatures.
- Avoid placing them under direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time. This will not impact the scanner's safety and performance but may discolor the housing's finish.
- Store them separately from other equipment.
- Make sure stored HD batteries have at least 40% charge.
The scanner may degrade in performance or become unusable if stored or transported in ambient temperatures below -20°C (-4°F) or above 50°C (122°F).