- In the Clarius App, open the Settings menu.
- Tap Exams, then Complete and select the exam you would like the images to export.
- Tap on the External Storage icon and choose the desired format.
- Ensure to keep the App open while the export is taking place.
- Once the export has completed, an indicator check mark will be displayed.
Depending on what Android device you have, the following steps may be slightly different.
- Open the File Manager or My Files app in your Android device. Under Images you will see the JPEG.
- On some devices, data may be stored under Pictures/Clarius Export.
- Some Android file browser Apps hide the internal storage by default. To see the Pictures folder you may need to enable internal storage view.
- Images and videos will be stored to the iOS Camera Roll or Documents depending on the export location setting and the export format used.
Regardless of whether the DICOM License is enabled, local DICOM export is always available on and is available as a format selection, along side: JPEG, PNG, and BMP. See above for instructions on accessing the DICOM files post-export.