- Once you have ended and submitted your exam, tap on the 3 horizontal line.
- Tap on Exams and select the exam that you would like to import.
- Tap on the icon and choose Export to Local Media.
- The icon will begin to flash rapidly. Once the images and videos have finished exporting, the icon changes to. You will need to have the app open until the exporting is complete, otherwise the exporting will stop.
- Depending on what Android device you have, the following steps may be slightly different. Go to the File Manager or My Files app in your Android device. Under Images you will see the JPEG.
- On some devices, they may be located under Pictures/Clarius Export. Some Android file browser Apps hide the internal storage by default. To see the Pictures folder you may need to enable internal storage view.
7. The exam images and videos will now save to your iOS Camera Roll.
Exporting to Local Device directly from the Impressions Page
In Clarius Version 5.1 or newer, after you have completed live scanning, you are now able to select Export to Local Media directly from the Impressions page.