Color Flow Doppler (CFl) mode is available for premium C3 convex or L7 linear scanners or can be purchased as an add-on feature.
Enabling Color Flow Doppler and Changing Flow Rate
- 1. Tap and then
- 2. Tap onto visualize slower blood flow, orfor faster flow.
- The direction of flow is indicated by . By default, the red arrow indicates flow moving towards the scanner and the blue arrow indicate flow moving away. Tap on the arrow to inverse the direction.
Changing the Gradient Colour Gain
In Clarius app 5.1. or newer
Gliding up or down on the map indicator arrows will change the gradient colour gain.
Moving the Color Region of Interest (Color ROI):
- Place your finger in the middle of the Color ROI (yellow frame) and drag it to the desired location.
How to Resize and Reshape the Color Region of Interest (Color ROI):
- Drag the color ROI (yellow frame) or tap one of the bottom corner to display arrows.
- Drag the bottom left arrow horizontally to reshape the ROI.
- Drag the bottom right arrow vertically, horizontally or diagonally to resize the ROI.