Make sure you have the latest version of the Clarius App. To run the Clarius App, we recommend a smart device that meet or exceed the following minimum specifications:
- Android 10 (API 21)+*
- Apple iOS 14+
- Dual core processor (CPU)
- ARM-based CPU architecture (for Android-based devices)
- Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0+
- Wi-Fi 802.11n (5GHz)
Devices that only support 2.4GHz Wi-Fi are no longer compatible as Wi-Fi performance may be degraded. Refer to Supporting 2.4GHz Devices.
- Minimum Pixel Resolution of 960 x 640 (or 640 x 960)
- Contrast ratio of 800:1
- Support for OpenGL ES 2.0
Using the Clarius Ultrasound Scanner with a mobile device that does not meet the recommended requirements may result in low-quality images, unexpected results and possible misdiagnoses. Using a smart device that is too small may not have the necessary resolution for viewing small structures.
*ChromeOS is not supported.