If you do not see this option, you must first set up your DICOM Worklist in the Cloud or from the App (in version 5.1 or newer).
- You will need to connect your smart device to a network that has access to your DICOM worklist server to load the information on to your mobile device.
- If you have DICOM worklist setup, it will automatically appear after you have selected the workflow application. If you do not see the worklist window, you can manually pull up the information by tapping on the DCM icon on the bottom.
- By default, the worklist will only show you the ultrasound exams scheduled for today. Tapping on the magnifying glass will bring up more options. Toggling the check boxes will trigger worklist downloads (you will need to be connected on your server network).
- Select the patient that you are scanning for the day.
- The patient information will automatically fill the details into the correct fields.