Protocol labelling automatically annotates captures with predefined labels following an established medical procedure. Labels are downloaded from the Clarius Cloud and the first label is initially shown as an annotation; when the user takes a capture, the annotation is automatically updated with the next label in the sequence. This saves the user from having to manually annotate their image when their hands are busy.
- Tap on the Protocol Labellingicon while live scanning. The first label will be displayed on the screen. After you are finished measuring, tap the camera icon to capture the image. The next label in sequence will automatically appear.
- To skip a label, Tap the label and click the >> icon.
- To enable or disable the Protocol Labelling menu, go to ( or double-tap the label on screen) and toggle the On/Off button.
- To review the labels, go to (or double-tap the label on screen).
- To go back and edit, go to menu (or double-tap the label on screen) and click the desired step.
A reminder that the protocol automatically resumes the latest step of an exam.
Add or Customize the Protocol Labels
- Sign in to Clarius Cloud.
- Select My Institution to go to your most recently viewed institution. If you are in more than one institution, you may need to switch to a different institution. Select Settings in the institution menu.
- System > Workflows > Edit Protocol.
- Click Save when done.