The Clarius app 5.1 or newer for iOS allows a foot pedal to connect with the Clarius app. At the moment the Clarius app for Android devices is not supported.
Note: The foot pedal is paired directly from the app and not from your smart device's bluetooth setting.
Clarius app version 5.1 or newer
- Turn on the foot pedal by holding the power on icon until the blue LED blinks rapidly.
- From the Clarius app, tap on the foot pedal icon on the top right corner.
- Select the foot pedal that you would like to use; it then will attempt to pair to the Clarius app. Once it has finished pairing, the blue LED light will blink slowly.
- Once paired, connect your Clarius scanner like normal and continue to the Live Scanning page. The left foot pedal will freeze and unfreeze the image, while the right foot pedal will capture images.
- To turn off the foot pedal, hold the power icon until the LED turns off.
- The foot pedal should automatically connect to the Clarius app the next time you use it (as long as you did not manually disconnect it). If it does not, press the power icon on the food pedal once and the Blue LED light will blink rapidly and repeat step 2 again to pair.