- Connect your Android device to the same WiFi network as your Chromecast.
- Download and Open the Google Home app from the Google Play Store.
- In the top left corner of the home screen, tap the Menu icon, followed by Cast Screen / Audio, and then select your Chromecast.
- Your Android device screen should now be mirrored on the display attached to your Chromecast.
- Open the Clarius App and connect your scanner through the Local Network Option.
- Proceed with the ultrasound scan.
- To disconnect from Chromecast, pull down the notification drop down drawer on your Android device.
- Tap Disconnect on the notification bar.
*Chromecast requires an active internet connection to mirror an Android tablet or phone.