Clarius offers a Linear and a Phased Array Clip-On1 attachment for the C3 Convex Ultrasound Scanner that allows it to be used as a multi-purpose scanner.
The Linear Clip-On allows for vascular or superficial imaging. The Phased Array Clip-On allows for cardiac imaging with a smaller footprint, similar to a traditional phased array.
- Apply gel to the inside of the Clarius Clip-on, and the head of the Clarius scanner.
- Attach the Clip-on onto the scanner.
- Apply gel to the outside of the Clarius Clip-on.
Note: Gel is required to be applied on the inside and the outside of the Clip-On for proper contact.
- Select the corresponding workflow within the Clarius app.
Note: Selecting a Clip-on workflow without a Clip-on attachment may result in sub-par imaging.
1. The Phased Array Clip-on is currently not available in the USA.