If you have purchased the DICOM feature, you are now able to sync DICOM worklists in Clarius version 4.2.1 or newer. DICOM worklists allow the user to download patient information directly from their DICOM server into the patient demographic fields.
Adding DICOM Worklist Server
To add DICOM worklists, the admin of your Cloud institution will need to first add the DICOM worklist server to the Cloud.
- Have the admin sign in to the Clarius Cloud.
- Click on My Institution to go to your most recently viewed institution. If you are in more than one institution, you may need to switch to a different institution. Click on Settings in the institution menu.
- Select Systems > DICOM and select Add DICOM Server. You will need to know the Application Entity Title (AET), IP Address or Server Name, and Port of your DICOM worklist server; this information is usually provided by your network administrator.
- Under Server Type, select "DICOM Modality Worklist" and click save when you are finished.
- If your facility uses multiple DICOM servers, you can configure additional DICOM servers by repeating Step #3 and 4.
Using DICOM Worklist
- You will need to connect your smart device to a network that has access to your DICOM worklist server to load the information on to your smart device.
- If you have DICOM worklist setup, it will automatically appear after you have selected the workflow. If you do not see the worklist window, you can manually pull up the information by tapping on the DCM icon on the bottom.
- By default, the worklist will only show you the ultrasound exams scheduled for today. Tapping on the magnifying glass will bring up more options. Toggling the check boxes will trigger worklist downloads (you will need to be connected on your server network).
- Select the patient that you are scanning for the day.
- The patient information will automatically fill the details into the correct fields.