You can personalize the name of your scanner that appears when you use the Clarius app. This will allow users with multiple scanners to easily differentiate between them.
- Sign on to the Clarius Cloud.
- Select My Institution > Scanners
- Locate and select the scanner that you would like to rename.
- Select the Rename button and choose a new name.
- The next time you use your scanner, you will notice a new name.
To rename scanners for multi-scanner institutions, follow steps #1 - 4, and add -1, -2, -3 to the scanner names and place labels onto each scanner to correlate with the number of the scanner. Please contact Clarius for labels.