Any admins within an institution can change a user with the clinician role to an admin role.
- Sign in to Clarius Cloud.
- Click on My Institution to go to your most recently viewed institution. If you are in more than one institution, you may need to switch to a different institution. Click on Users in the institution menu.
- Select the User you would like to edit. This will bring up the User account page.
- Select the Assign Admin Role button and select confirm to change the user.
- If you do not see the Assign Admin Role button, the user is already an admin of the institution. You can see who is an admin by filtering the User list from the Users page
If you are browsing on a mobile device, or a smaller screen, you will first need to tap the 3 horizontal lines on the top left corner to see Users.