Note: This feature is only available with Clarius Membership subscription (HD3 models - App 11 and later)
Exam images can be generated into a PDF Report that can be digitally stored on your EMR or printed from the Clarius Cloud. For a short video tutorial, please visit the Clarius Classroom on how to export PDF reports for exams.
- Sign in to the Clarius Cloud.
- Select Exams and select the exam you would like create the PDF Report.
- Click on the Report tab. An example report is displayed below, with features and options labelled.
- The institution logo and address can be configured in the institution's settings page by an administrator.
- Measurements and Calculations and Annotations can be optionally displayed by selecting the respective checkbox.
- Report fields are the fields available for the Application chosen when conducting the exam from the App.
- Images can be included in the report by selecting the checkbox on each image. By default, all images are included in the report. The image layout can be configured using the drop-down menu above the images.
- Configure your report as desired. The pencil icon indicates editable fields. To edit a field, click on the field or the pencil icon beside the field. When a field is being edited, it will be highlighted in yellow.
- Click anywhere outside the field to save your changes. Once the field has been saved, the yellow highlight will disappear.
- To print your report, agree to the Terms and Conditions and click Print PDF Report.
- A separate window will appear, allowing you to print the report or save a PDF to your device.