If the exam did not automatically send to the Cloud or DICOM, or, if you would like to resubmit the exam again, you can do so in the Exam history list settings of the app. To prevent duplicates, if the exam is already uploaded to Clarius Cloud or DICOM, it will not upload again.
Note: Make sure you are connected to an active internet connection.
In Clarius App 6.1 and later
- Tap on the 3 horizontal lines on the top left hand corner.
- Tap on Exam and select the exam that you would like to resubmit.
- Resubmit by tapping on the following iconfor the cloud or for DICOM.
- The icon will stop blinking when the submission is successful.
In Clarius App 5.2 and older
- Tap on the 3 horizontal lines on the left hand corner.
- Tap on Exam and select the exam that you would like to import.
- Tap on the icon and choose Send to Clarius Cloud or your DICOM server.
- The icon will blink rapidly. The icon will change toonce the upload is complete.