Creating AnnotationsComments can be free-standing or associated with a point on an image.
- Sign in to Clarius Cloud.
- Click on Exams and choose the exam you would like to edit
- Click on Add Annotation in the exam menu. From there, you can click anywhere on the image and a menu will appear, prompting you to add a point or annotation.
To add a comment on a point:
- Click Add Point.
- You can click anywhere on the image to change the location of the point.
- Type your comment in the comment box and click the submit button.
To Add an Annotation:
- Click Add Annotation.
- Type your annotation into the textbox.
- To add arrows, drag the pin icon to the desired location of the arrow. Arrows cannot be deleted but their locations can be adjusted by dragging the tip of the arrow.
- The location of the annotation can be adjusted by dragging the move icon to the right of the textbox.
- Click the icon to save or the icon to delete your annotation.
The display of points and annotations can be toggled by clicking Hide Overlay or Show Overlay.