In order for a Clarius Cloud user to use the Clarius Ultrasound Scanner, they must belong to the same institution as the scanner. Admins in the institution can invite new user to join their institution. Users who do not already have a Clarius Cloud account will receive an e-mail invitation to configure their account.
- Sign in to Clarius Cloud.
- Click on My Institution to go to your most recently viewed institution. If you are in more than one institution, you may need to switch to a different institution. Click on Users in the institution menu.
- Click on the + Invite New User button. This takes you to the Invite New User page.
- Enter the e-mail address of the user you would like to add.
- Select a role and click on the Invite Button. Please see article on Understanding Clarius Cloud Role.
- The user is now added to your institution. The user will receive an email confirming they have been added to your institution.
If you are browsing on a mobile device, or a smaller screen, you will first need to tap the 3 horizontal lines on the top left corner to see Users.