Each institution will be allocated at no charge, 2GB of storage per scanner purchased. Clarius offers various plans should additional storage be required. Please contact your Clarius rep for pricing information.
Depending on the number and size of images and videos stored, usage will vary; however, most institutions will be able to store a few hundred to a few thousand exams before reaching the 2GB limit on the free plan.
Managing Billing Information and Storage Space
- Sign in to Clarius Cloud.
- Select My Institution to go to your most recently viewed institution. If you are in more than one institution, you may need to switch to a different institution. Select Settings in the institution menu.
- Select Billing. You can update your storage plan by selecting Upgrade or manage your payment method by selecting Add. Your storage detail will also be listed.
Adding Payment Information
- Select Add.
- Enter your credit card information and click add.
Changing your Clarius Cloud Plan
- Select Upgrade.
- Click on the plan you would like to change to and select Change.
- Review the information is correct and click Confirm.