In very rare occurrences, you may need to reset the Wi-Fi Direct network if Wi-Fi Direct is intermittently disconnecting, or the Wi-Fi Direct password is not pasting correctly.
- Insert the battery and select your scanner in the Clarius app.
- Wait until the connection wheel in the upper right corner is completely filled in. A message for Auto-Connect or to manually connect will appear on the bottom.
- Select the 3 horizontal line on the top left corner and select Settings.
- Scroll down to the Scanner Information section and select Reset Wi-Fi Settings. You will be prompted to confirm your selection.
- Go back to the Scanners page and tap the power off icon on the top right corner to turn off the scanner.
- Re-select the scanner and attempt to connect again.