Charge the battery to 100% the first time using your Clarius Ultrasound Scanner.
Because the Clarius Ultrasound Scanner is battery-operated, you must recharge the battery when it is depleted. If the battery is to remain unused for over a month, keep the charge level between 40% and 50% to prolong its life, and store it in temperatures between -20°C (-4°F) and 20°C (68°F). An empty battery takes up to approximately 90 minutes to fully charge. A full Clarius first generation battery has approximately 45 minutes of scanning time while a full Clarius HD battery has approximately 60 minutes of scanning time. Both generations have over 7 days in sleep mode.
Note: Never charge Clarius batteries in a charger not provided by Clarius Mobile Health, this could permanently damage your battery.
- Connect the line cord of the AC power adapter to an indoor electrical outlet.
- Connect the AC power adapter to the receptacle on the battery charger. Ensure the cable is well inserted in the charger.
- Remove the battery from the Clarius Ultrasound Scanner.
- Insert it in to the battery charger slot.
- When the battery is fully charged, the LED will notify you.
- Once charged, remove the battery from the charger.