Clarius first-generation Scanners and Clarius HD Scanners
- Connect the line cord of the AC power adapter to an indoor electrical outlet.
- Connect the AC power adapter to the receptacle on the battery charger. Ensure the cable is well inserted in the charger.
- Remove the battery from the Clarius Ultrasound Scanner.
- Insert it in to the battery charger slot.
- When the battery is fully charged, the LED will notify you.
- Once charged, remove the battery from the charger.
Clarius HD3 Scanners
Because the Clarius Scanner HD3 is battery-operated, you must recharge its built-in battery when necessary. An empty battery takes approximately 1 ½ hours to fully charge. A fully charged battery gives you approximately 45 minutes of typical scanning time.
- Clean and disinfect the scanners before placing them in the Charger.
- Connect the Micro USB cable to the Charger.
- Connect the USB A to the power supply.
- Insert the AC male plug into a power source.
- Place the scanner into the Charger.
The scanner LED indicates the charge level of the battery in the scanner:
- Red: 0 – 30%
- Orange: 30 – 65%
- Blue: 65 – 95%
- Green: 95%+