Charge the battery to 100% the first time using your Clarius Ultrasound Scanner.
Because the Clarius Ultrasound Scanner is battery-operated, you must recharge the battery when it is depleted. It is recommended to routinely charge the battery at least once a month even when you are not using it to prolong the lifespan of the battery. An empty battery takes up to approximately 90 minutes to fully charge. A full battery has approximately 45 minutes of scanning time and over 7 days in sleep mode.
Note: Never charge Clarius batteries in a charger not provided by Clarius Mobile Health, this could permanently damage your battery.
- Connect the line cord of the AC power adapter to an indoor electrical outlet.
- Connect the AC power adapter to the receptacle on the battery charger. Ensure the cable is well inserted in the charger.
- Remove the battery from the Clarius Ultrasound Scanner.
- Insert it in to the battery charger slot.
- When the battery is fully charged, the LED will turn green,
- Once charged, remove the battery from the charger.
Visit this page for more information on how to extend the life of your batteries.