Clarius Warranty Coverage for purchases made after March 24, 2019
New Clarius-branded ultrasound scanners purchased directly from Clarius include a standard three (3) year limited warranty. New Batteries and Accessories purchased directly from Clarius have six (6) months warranty coverage.
Refurbished Clarius-branded ultrasound scanners purchased directly from Clarius will have a one (1) year limited warranty.
During the applicable coverage periods, the warranty covers labor and parts and that the products will be free from defects in materials and/or workmanship.
If a warranty claim is made, the warranty period for any replacement or repaired product will be the unexpired portion of the original warranty period of the replacement or repaired product.
All warranty repair work shall be performed by Clarius Mobile Health employees at the factory or by the service and manufacturing department of Clarius Mobile Health. In the event that the product requires service, please visit our Support page to submit a case issue for your product and one of our support agents will send you a reply to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. This number must accompany your product upon return in order to obtain service on your defective unit. Under the standard warranty, 1-way shipping is provided. This means you will be responsible for the cost of shipping the products requiring service to us, but we will pay the costs for shipping of any repaired or replacement products to you.
Clarius has two extended warranty programs for new ultrasound scanners: Extended Standard and Clarius Care. Extended Standard provides the same coverage of the standard limited 3-year warranty for a total 5-year term, while Clarius Care provides additional coverage for accidental damage (subject to payment of a deductible per claim and a limit of one claim per twelve (12) month period), 2-way shipping, and a loaner or replacement scanner during repair. The Clarius Care extended warranty can be purchased for a total coverage period of three (3) years or five (5) years.
Please note the limited standard warranty does not cover:
- Any external work to the scanner such as dismantling, alterations, or repairs performed by persons not authorized or supplied by Clarius Mobile Health, including without limitation, any software, firmware or hardware modifications to the covered products. This also applies to any work done to the scanner for cosmetic purposes.
- Any damages to the scanner caused by an external source, regardless of nature.
- Damage resulting from improper storage, handling, use or maintenance of the covered product
- Damage resulting from failure to follow instructions, specifications, manuals or other documentation provided by Clarius.
- Damage resulting from any other cause beyond Clarius' reasonable control, including resulting from accident, neglect, negligence, abuse, misuse, intentional damage, theft, vandalism, or disasters (such as flood, earthquake, fire, war, epidemics, riots, military action, acts of terrorism, or acts of God).
- Failure to use properly qualified, trained, and licensed personnel in the operation of the scanner(s).
- Any covered products contaminated with blood or other potentially infection substances.
- Consumable parts.
- Batteries and Accessories after the Standard Warranty's warranty period for such items.
Please see the warranty schedule attached to the terms and conditions accompanying your scanner purchase for full coverage details and limitations.
Please note Clarius does not provide warranty for Viera- or Synergy- branded ultrasound scanners, or any products not purchased directly from Clarius. For warranty information of these products, please refer to the documentation accompanying your purchase.