A sequential sequence of ultrasound images, commonly referred to as a cineloop, can be acquired as part of an exam. Cineloops can be captured in two ways: retrospectively or prospectively. A retrospective cineloop is acquired while the image is frozen and captures what was just scanned, while a prospective cineloop is acquired while the image is live and captures what will be scanned. Captured cines will be uploaded to Clarius Cloud or to DICOM destinations when the exam is ended.
How to Record Retrospective Cineloops
- Freeze the image by tapping on the freeze button .
- (optional) Adjust the frame marker by slide left/right on the image or by dragging the cine control marker.
- Tap the cine capture button to capture the cine as part of the exam.
How to Record Prospective Cineloops
- While live imaging, tap the cineloop video button . A countdown timer will display beside the icon and begin to count down as it records the cineloop video. When the counter disappears, the recording is saved.
- You can prematurely stop the recording by pressing the freeze buttonor tapping on the cineloop video button again.
How to Change Cineloop Video Lengths
By default, 20 second cineloops are captured. This can be changed to record 3, 5, 10, 20 or 30 second cineloops.
- Tap and hold the cineloop button to display a list of time options.
- Select the desired time length.