Prior to releasing updated versions of the Clarius App we make upcoming updates available via a Pilot Program to a limited group of users. Users in the Pilot Program get an early look at what's available in the next Clarius App version and a chance to provide feedback. If you'd like to get notified when the next pilot is available then check out the Getting Notified section below.
Note: Pilot versions of the Clarius App have undergone full testing and are approved for use on patients.
If a pilot version of the Clarius App is available, and you're ready to join the Clarius App Pilot Program then you'll find the instructions below for installing the pilot on your iOS device or your Android device.
No Pilot is currently available. Clarius App is available on the Apple App Store and Google Play.
Installing the Pilot on iOS
- Install TestFlight on your iOS device.
- Open https://testflight.apple.com/join/tD5Kf52f on your iOS device.
- Tap Accept.
- Tap Open to open the pilot version of the Clarius App.
After installing the pilot version you can open the Clarius App Pilot version just as you would open the Clarius App you had installed from the Apple App Store. If the pilot version is installed you'll notice that an orange dot appears beside the Clarius App title.
Each time a new Clarius App Pilot version is released you will have to repeat this process to install the pilot version.
Installing the Pilot on Android
- Open https://play.google.com/apps/testing/me.clarius.clarius.
- Click Become a Tester. If you don't see this button then that means you're already in the Pilot Program.
- If you don't already have the Clarius App app installed, download it on Google Play.
Note: It can take a while for the pilot version to become available to you on Google Play or for you to receive the update.
After following these steps you'll receive future pilot versions of the Clarius App automatically. To stop receiving them you can Leave the Pilot Program.
Get notified when the next Clarius App Pilot is available.
- Sign in to the Clarius Cloud.
- Open your Profile page.
- Check the box labeled Notify me when a Clarius App Pilot becomes available.
When checked, we'll send you an email letting you know when a new Clarius App Pilot is available.
Leaving the Pilot Program
You can leave the Pilot Program at anytime.
On iOS devices you can leave by opening TestFlight, opening the Clarius App's Information page and then tapping Stop Testing.
On Android devices you can leave by opening https://play.google.com/apps/testing/me.clarius.clarius and clicking Leave the Program.