A Hip Angle measurement tool is available on MSK application.
- While scanning, freeze the image by tapping on .
- To start measuring, tap on to show your tools menu and tap MSK to select the Hip Angle measurement .
- Measure by tapping on an area to mark the first point, and then tapping on another to mark the second point. This will create a distance line between the two points with the measured length displayed on the screen. Drag each circle to adjust measurement.
- Once you have completed your measurements, you can tapto capture and save an image.
- To review your captured images or cine, go to the Patient Demographics page under Captures section. You will see all the measurements here.