A Hip Angle measurement is available on Synergy MSK Ultrasound workflow.
- While scanning, freeze the image by tapping on .
- To start measuring, tap on and choose .
- Measure by tapping on an area to mark the first point, and then tapping on another to mark the second point. This will create a distance line between the two points with the measured length displayed on the screen. Drag each circle to adjust measurement.
- Once you have completed your measurements, tapto save the image.
- Tap on the right arrow on the bottom right corner of the app to go to the Review page. You will see all the measurements here.