Elastography is a medical imaging modality that maps the elastic properties and stiffness of soft tissue. This is a separate add-on feature that can be purchased additionally (not included in the basic or premium models of the 1st generation Clarius scanners).
Enable Elastography mode
- While live-imaging, tap and then .
How to move the Region of Interest (ROI) box:
- Place your finger in the middle of the box (yellow frame) and drag it to the desired location.
How to resize the color region of interest (ROI):
- Drag the color ROI (yellow frame) or tap the bottom right corner to display the arrow.
- Drag the bottom right corner arrow to resize the ROI box.
Adjusting the Opacity
- Hold down the map color indicator (S) (H), and drag up or down (+ / -). The default opacity is 50%.
Adjusting the Color associated with Soft (S) and Hard (H)
- Tap the map color indicator to change the indicator from soft (S) to hard (H) or vice versa.