The Power Doppler Imaging feature detects blood flow strength. It is included in the 1st gen. Premium Scanners or can be purchased as an add-on feature on your scanner.
- Tap and then tap the Power Doppler icon to enable the mode.
How to move the color region of interest (Power ROI):
- Place your finger in the middle of the Power ROI (yellow frame) and drag it to the desired location.
How to Resize and Reshape the Color Region of Interest (Power ROI):
- Drag the color ROI (yellow frame) or tap one of the bottom corner to display arrows.
- Drag the bottom left arrow horizontally to reshape the ROI.
- Drag the bottom right arrow vertically, horizontally or diagonally to resize the ROI.
In Clarius App 7.1 or newer
The two buttons for velocity have been replaced by an adjustment done by dragging the scale up/down to adjust the Pulse Repetition Frequency (PRF). This automatically adjusts the Wall Filter.
In Clarius App 5.1 or older
Adjusting Power Doppler Gain
- The map indicator arrow can be used to adjust the power doppler gain by placing your finger on the arrow and sliding it up or down.
Video shown using Clarius app 5.x