The Power Doppler Imaging feature detects blood flow strength. It is included in the premium C3 Convex scanner or can be purchased as an add-on.
- Tap and then tap to enable Power Doppler Imaging mode.
How to move the color region of interest (Power ROI):
- Place your finger in the middle of the Power ROI (yellow frame) and drag it to the desired location.
How to Resize and Reshape the Color Region of Interest (Power ROI):
- Drag the color ROI (yellow frame) or tap one of the bottom corner to display arrows.
- Drag the bottom left arrow horizontally to reshape the ROI.
- Drag the bottom right arrow vertically, horizontally or diagonally to resize the ROI.
Adjusting Power Doppler Gain
In Clarius App 5.1 or newer
- The map indicator arrow can be used to adjust the power doppler gain by placing your finger on the arrow and sliding it up or down.